SIMPLY PARBOILED BROWN RICE
Short description: Simply Parboiled Brown Rice is a special brown rice – GOOD FOR PEOPLE WITH DIABETES, produced through hydrothermal process under high pressure (Parboiling) before removing the outer husk.
REASONS THAT MAKE SIMPLY PARBOILED BROWN RICE GOOD FOR PEOPLE WITH DIABETES
1. LOW GLYCEMIC INDEX (GI <55)
- Diabetes (also called diabetes mellitus) is a pathological condition that indicates metabolic disorders, characterized by increased blood sugar levels in the body. Disorders of sugar metabolism often entail disorders of lipid, protid and electrolyte metabolism. These disorders cause many complications for people such as overweight, obese, dyslipidemia and hypertension or worse can lead to coma and death if not prevented and treated promptly. Therefore, patients need to control the amount of sugar they absorb well through the glycemic index (GI) of the body.
- The glycemic index (GI) is an indicator that reflects the rate of increase in blood sugar after eating carbohydrate-rich foods. Accordingly, the GI of a food is classified: Low (<55), Medium (56 – 69) and High (> 70). Low-GI foods are better than high-GI foods because blood sugar levels will be steadily increased and slowly decreased, maintain a stable energy source, more beneficial for health.
- As recommended by some experts, following a proper diet towards prioritizing the use of foods with low glycemic index and good control of blood sugar in the body will play a very important role in prevention and diabetes treatment.
- Thanks to the selection of right rice variety along with modern parboiling technology to help vitamins, minerals, and antioxidant nutrients from the bran layer penetrate deep inside the rice grain, Simply Parboiled Brown Rice has been tested and certified as a product with low glycemic index (GI <55) by the National Institute of Nutrition (NIN), recommended for people who need to control blood sugar such as diabetes, blood sugar disorders, obesity,…
2. MODERN PARBOILING TECHNOLOGY
- Helps vitamins, minerals and antioxidants from bran shells to penetrate deep into the rice grain.
- Affecting on the carbohydrate structure inside the rice kernel that helps the body to absorb the nutrients from the rice.
3. PROVIDING MANY VITAMINS, MINERALS AND ANTIOXIDANTS.
- Fiber: Reducing appetite, preventing obesity and overweight
- Gamma Oryzanol: Antioxidant 4 times better than Vitamin E (only found in rice bran)
- Vitamins E, B1, B3, B5: Providing energy, reducing the signs of aging.
- Calcium, Magnesium: Reducing the risk of osteoporosis, helps control blood sugar.
- Iron, Zn: Creating red blood cells, enhancing immunity.
4. CONVENIENCE & SAVE TIME
- No need to soak rice before cooking, the cooked rice is still fluffy.
Rice characteristics: Fluffy
Commitment: NO preservatives – NO odorants – SAFE pesticide residues according to the regulations of the Ministry of Health.